Wow, the last couple of weeks have been busy at work. So much so that I have not got anything to post and I haven’t finished another book to review, so I’m doing a quick book tag that I came across by searching “book tag”on WordPress because I am feeling so lazy at the minute. This one is The Life in Books tag. You might see a few of these pop up if I don’t have time to do anything else.
1. Find a book for each of your initials
J: James and the Giant Peach- Roald Dahl
O: Oliver Twist- Charles Dickens
2. Count your age along your bookshelf – what book is it?
A Man’s Life by Jack Lawson. Local history ftw.
3. A book set in your city/country
I’m going to say The Vicomte de Bragelonne because part of that book is set in Newcastle. Of course, Dumas got the location of Newcastle wrong but, still, it is set there for a little part of the novel.
4. A book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman. I’d love to visit any of the Scandinavian countries.
5. A book that’s your favorite color
Empire in Black and Gold by Adrian Tchaikovsky. The cover is purple.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Matilda by Roald Dahl
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
It’s a toss up between War and Peace or Atlas Shrugged. Both were long and both were incredibly boring.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
The Crimson Petal and the White. I got quarter of the way through and gave up so I’m planning to give it another go.
I’m not tagging anyone because I can’t be bothered.